Asana mask is a protective face cover born to satisfy the sports needs. The innovative design combined with the performance of the raw material and anti-virus treatments makes it a unique proposal on the market.
Asana Mask is designed and produced in Italy in the Castel Goffredo (MN).
Asana Mask is made in ecological fiber, colored at the origin with solid additives, so it is not necessary to dispose of polluting substances from the dyeing processes. A fiber 100% recyclable which can later become a piece of furniture, a car dashboard, any plastic object for daily use.
- Dryarn® is the lightest yarn in nature (Think: 10 Km of Dryarn® yarn weighs only 1 gram), so light that it floats on water.
- Dryarn® always remains dry: thanks to its high surface tension, water, humidity and sweat are transported outside the fabric where they can evaporate quickly. In performing this function, it is 167 times more effective than cotton.
- Its isolation feature is unique, superior even to wool. In this way Dryarn® effectively maintains the body temperature, defending the wearer from both heat that from cold.
- DRYARN® it cannot be attacked by bacteria, mold, moths, insects or other microorganisms. This leads to a high level of hygiene and this is why unpleasant smells are not generated, even after intense physical activity.
- Dryarn® does not absorb dirt stains, which are easily removable with normal detergents. It resists turpentine, acetone and other solvents necessary to remove grease stains.
- It does not electrostatically charge and does not attract atmospheric dust.
- It does not cause allergic phenomena, so much so that it is recommended for medical uses: hospital sheets and pillowcases, curtains, gowns and clothes for doctors.
- Dryarn® resists abrasion and breakage with performance similar to nylon, and far superior to other synthetic and natural fibers. It does not undergo unsightly pilling phenomena due to rubbing. It can undergo long exposures to light and heat without undergoing significant alterations.
- You can machine wash up to 90 ° without danger for colors. Dryarn® is also extremely resistant to rubbing, immersion in sea water or contact with highly concentrated solvents.
- Dryarn® remains long stable in size: alterations are always less than 2%, even after repeated washing.
- It's a fiber self-extinguishing: Dryarn® fabrics, if exposed to flames, have the characteristic of extinguishing the fire, instead of feeding it. And this is only one of the reasons why Dryarn® was adopted by the Italian Army and the Police Forces.
- Dryarn® is one ecological fiber. It is colored at the beginning with solid additives, so it is not necessary to dispose of polluting substances from the dyeing processes. Dryarn® is a 100% recyclable fiber that can subsequently become a piece of furniture, a car dashboard, any plastic object for daily use.
- HeiQ Viroblock produces a strong effect antiviral and antibacterial against viruses and bacteria.
- HeiQ Viroblock NPJ03 has proven itself effective against coronavirus human (229E) in tests on facial masks.
- HeiQ Viroblock is suitable for all types of fiber, from medical nonwovens (e.g. Face masks) to clothing and home textiles.
- HeiQ Viroblock For washable fabrics: lasts at least 30 delicate washes at 40 ° C (104 ° F).
- Residual virus infectivity tested according to a modified ISO 20743 method (Sendai), rapid antiviral effect demonstrated within 2-5 minutes.
- Hypoallergenic, provides a self-sanitizing and germ-resistant surface.
- Patent pending antiviral and antibacterial technology.
- EU BPR and EU REACH compliance, main ingredient registered with US TSCA and US EPA.
- Water repellency high performance, sustainable and durable
- Fluorocarbon free: no PFOA, no PFOS
- Awesome efficiency and durability in washing and dry cleaning
- Compliant with EU REACH, US TSCA, CA DSL, AU AICS, CN IECSC, JP METI, KR KECL, TW TCSI, ZDHC and most RSL standards, bluesign approved and OEKO-TEX compliant
- Improves the feeling of softness and preserves the perfect breathability
- High resistence abrasion